Monday, April 6, 2015

Musing Mondays

Musing Mondays is a weekly meme that asks you to choose one of the following prompts to answer:
  • I’m currently reading…
  • Up next I think I’ll read…
  • I bought the following book(s) in the past week…
  • I’m super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I’m really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I can’t wait to get a copy of…
  • I wish I could read ___, but…
  • I blogged about ____ this past week…
THIS WEEK’S RANDOM QUESTION: What was your favorite book as a child?

I read The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes when I was nine years old and completely fell in love with Holmes. For a long, long, time this was my absolute favorite book in the world. Holmes and Watson are characters I feel I have known forever. 

3 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I haven't read that book, to this day, but I think I should. Not too late, right? Thanks for sharing...and for stopping by my blog.

Anonymous said...

I was a few years older when I read those, but so much fun!

wcs53 said...

I only started reading the Sherlock Holmes stories in the last 5 years or so, but I wish I'd started earlier. I've loved the one I have read so far, but still have quite a few to go.