Monday, March 16, 2015

Musing Mondays

Musing Mondays is a weekly meme that asks you to choose one of the following prompts to answer:
  • I’m currently reading…
  • Up next I think I’ll read…
  • I bought the following book(s) in the past week…
  • I’m super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I’m really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I can’t wait to get a copy of…
  • I wish I could read ___, but…
  • I blogged about ____ this past week… 
 THIS WEEK’S RANDOM QUESTION: How often do you use your local library? Are you happy with their availability?

I don't use the library as much anymore. I used to go every Saturday to the nearest branch to my home and look for new things to read, but that was before I started receiving so many review books. Now I usually have more than enough to read at home!

1 comment:

Breana M. said...

I agree with you. Maybe I'll check out my local library once I don't have so many books to read at home.