Friday, August 2, 2013

Follow Friday


This weeks Question:

 How do you handle a book you don’t like? Do you DNF or do you power through?



Usually, I try to finish it. If it's a book I've agreed to review, I feel like I owe it to the author to give him or her a fair review, even if I find it hard to finish the book. There have been a few cases of having to put the books aside, though, because it was becoming torture to even look at them, but those are the exceptions. I do my best to stick it through.

















3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your response makes sense. I try so hard to finish a book, but if I am not into it, it's just not going to happen.

New Follower via GFC & g+

My FF

.::*Valentina*::.
Fantastical Booksih Reviews

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

I'm the same, although I did have one book received for review via publishers that I just couldn't power through. I think I made it past 100 pages or more, and I was still soooo bored with it. I just couldn't get through any more of it.

These days I have too many books to spend much time on one I'm not enjoying. But I always do my best to power through but I am not afraid to DNF. although I do feel bad.

Here's my Follow Friday

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Greg said...

I can admire that, although I'll DNF if I just can't get into it. Although if its a review copy I would be more likely to finish out of respect for the author.