Monday, January 7, 2013

Musing Mondays

Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.


Right now, I'm reading Midwinterblood by Marcus Sedgwick. It's actually a very interesting book, with a slightly creepy feel to it. It reminds me somewhat of the old movie The Wicker Man. I'm almost done with it, so the review will be up soon for all of you who might be interested in picking it up.







6 comments:

Unknown said...

The title sounds pretty intriguing. Can't wait for your review!
Thanks for stopping by.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Ooh, The Wicker Man was definitely creepy! Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

Kwizgiver said...

I had to dash off to watch a Wicker Man movie trailer--Yowza, that's creepy!

Lady In Read said...

sounds intriguing.. thanks for sharing... and love the background in ur blog

Daystarz Books said...

Just stopped by your musing - here's mine: http://daystarz.wordpress.com/2013/01/07/musing-mondays-3/
I haven't heard of either of those books - not game to check out the creepy trailer!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Midwinterblood has left me intrigued, I love the title :)