Monday, December 31, 2012

Musing Mondays

Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.



I'm reading Under the Dome by Stephen King right now. Since it's a pretty large book, it's taking me a bit more than usual to finish it, but I am definitely enjoying the story. I do have to say, though, that id di starts a tad bit slowly which made me concerned about the rest of the novel. Thankfully, it soon picked up and it's engrossing me as much as any of King's books.













4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad you are enjoying the book and that it picked up. I couldn't imagine reading a book quite that large and having it read slowly, too!
Here's my MM: http://meganm922.blogspot.com/2012/12/musing-mondaysnew-musings.html

Kwizgiver said...

I think I need to read this.

caite said...

His books are just SO big, I hesitate to start one.

Daystarz Books said...

This is one of Kings that I have read - I also thought it started slowly.
http://daystarz.wordpress.com/2012/12/31/musing-mondays-dec-31/