Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

From The Uninvited by Liz Jansen


"Two thoughts cross my mind. The first is that I don't have my Arabic dictionary."

pg. 94 (ARC)











10 comments:

Tracy said...

I've already put this on my TBR, lol. Great teaser!! I cannot wait to read this book.

Thanks for stopping by The Coffee Pot today! =)

Cherie Reich said...

Ooo, I wonder why the person needs an Arabic dictionary and what is the person's second thought. Great teaser!

Thanks for stopping by my TT.

Blogger10 said...

Oooh I have this ARC but haven't read it yet. Thanks for the teaser!!

Tobi Summers said...

And... what's the second?!

Well, now I have to go find out. Thanks for stopping by mine!

Unknown said...

Aha! XD That they don't have their Arabic dictonary? What on earth?! :P
Great teaser. ^.^
Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog.
Tiffa at The British Book Nerd

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Oh nice! Now I am left wondering what the second thought was!

Thanks for visiting my Teaser!

Tiffany Drew said...

What's their second thought?! That's a creepy cover, I'm off to Goodreads to learn more about this book :)

My Teaser

fredamans said...

And the second is.... how the hell am I getting out of this??

Unknown said...

Out of context that comes across as a funny teaser. The cover also makes the book look intriguing.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

ChiKittie said...

I have never heard of this book before. Love the cover. ;) Great teaser.

- Beckie