Thursday, May 10, 2012

Booking Through Thursday


Do you consider yourself an extrovert or an introvert?

Introvert. No question about it. I'm the kind of person who has trouble calling people on the phone or sitting and having a conversation one on one with anyone who is not in my immediate family. I've always been the quiet, reserved one, always much more willing to bury myself in my books than to strike up a conversation with anyone around me.
Definitely an introvert. Or as my parents tell me, "a hermit who sometimes goes out and puts on a performer's hat" (since I am studying to be a classical singer, on top of writing)










4 comments:

Nicola said...

I've always been an introvert too though I've noticed that changing a bit as I get older.

Still hate talking on the phone though!!

Anonymous said...

What an interesting answer, especially the part about studying to be a singer. It seems like you've got a lot of different talents and being an introvert hasn't held you back in the least!

wcs53 said...

Interesting answer. I guess with the singing the performance aspect helps you keep focused, but afterwards you can melt back into the background. I have to do a fair bit of public speaking, but afterwards I revert to my shy and private self. Thanks for visiting my blog earlier and have a great weekend.

Patricia @ Lady with Books said...

Ugh, talking on the phone. I hate talking on the phone. If I can do something on the internet rather than have to call someone then I’d choose the internet. I have to do phones for my work place a few hours a day and it’s the worst part of my day. Mostly because nobody ever knows who they want and some people’s bloody accents make it nearly impossible to understand them. I love your layout and background, by the way.