Friday, March 9, 2012

Follow Friday


Q: Have you ever looked at book’s cover and thought, This is going to horrible? But, was instead pleasantly surprised? Show us the cover and tell us about the book.
Oh, this has happened to me a few times. I guess, though, the one that most struck me was Dragons of Autumn Twilight by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman, part of the Dragonlance series. It was my first true high fantasy book and I thought the cover was just awful. I was much more than pleasantly surprised. It has become one of my favorite series of all time.







6 comments:

Cayce said...

I agree, that cover is pretty awful. Great pick! :) Glad it was a good series.

Thanks for stopping by my FF. Following you via GFC.
Happy Friday!

T said...

Thanks for the follow - I agree that the covers on these look pretty bad, but I have heard good things about the series! Have followed you in return!

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

It does become surprising when you loathe the cover, but end up loving the book!

Here's my Friday Hops

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Raine said...

Old follower. I have a friend who's into Dragonlance but I don't think I have seen this book yet. I'll have to tell her if she has this one already. :D

Anonymous said...

I agree. It is a boring cover! :P
I wouldn't have picked it up! :)

Thanks for following me.
Following back! :)

Anonymous said...

It's great that it's a favorite of yours! And yep, those old-looking books certainly don't catch my interest...

Following you back :)