Wednesday, January 25, 2012

WWW Wednesday


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?









Currently, I'm reading Solitary by Travis Thrasher












And Letters In Cardboard Boxes by Abby Slovin
















I just finished reading Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter. You can read my review here.

















Next, I'l probably read The Shadowed Mind by Julie Cave.








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goddess Interrupted looks good. love that cover!

Unknown said...

Solitary looks good, I'll have to check it out. Here is my WWW http://newpaperadventures.blogspot.com/2012/01/www-wednesday_25.html

Susan @ The Book Bag said...

Thanks for stopping by The Book Bag!

Letters in Cardboard Boxes looks good - can't wait to see what you think of it.

Grace at Feeding My Book Addiction said...

Letters in Cardboard Boxes is on my to read list. I can't wait to read your review!

Wendy Lohr said...

I've been dying to read Goddess, Interrupted! And The Shadowed Mind looks really intriguing.

Wendy @ Escape Into Fiction