Wednesday, December 21, 2011

WWW Wednesdays


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?








Currently, I'm reading Cinder by Marissa Meyer














And A Lost Argument by Therese Doucet















I just finished reading Immortal Bird by Doron Weber. A fantastic memoir. You can read my review here.












Next, I'll probably read The Legacy of Eden by Nelle Davy.





4 comments:

kindreddreamheart said...

OMG I want to read Cinder sooo bad. I'm looking forward to your review!

Anonymous said...

I have Cinder on my Xmas wishlist - I hope Santa brings it for me!
Here’s my WWW Wednesday post. :)

Aleksandra said...

Wow, Cinder, I'm so jealous! I hope you're enjoying it! The Legacy of Eden is on my wishlist, too! Happy reading!

DHB said...

I really want to read Cinder - soon, hopefully! Here's my WWW Wednesday post: http://danielleheartsbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/www-wednesdays-5.html