Thursday, November 24, 2011

Booking Through Thursday


What book or author are you most thankful to have discovered?
Have you read everything they’ve written? Reread them?
Why do you appreciate them so much?


I am deeply thankful to have discovered Barbara Kingsolver. I have read everything she's written, and although I have not reread anything yet, I would have no problems doing so.
What I love about her writing is the way she can form these incredible phrases that seem so simple, but which are so perfect. I am in awe of her writing, and I feel her voice, her style, is unique in every way. She has made literary fiction even more awesome than they already were.




4 comments:

Juli Rahel said...

Didn't know her yet, will definitely look her up!! Hope you have a great weekend, hop on over if you have the time:
http://universeinwords.blogspot.com/2011/11/booking-through-thursday.html
Juli @ Universe in Words

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I see her books around a lot...and I know I must read her someday.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Anonymous said...

I really have to check out Barbara Kingsolver! I've heard so many great things about her. :)

Tippie said...

I've never heard of her, but her writing style sounds wonderful! I might have to check her out! :)