Wednesday, September 14, 2011

WWW Wednesdays


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?










Currently I'm reading God's Eye by AJ Scudiere














And The Moon and the Tide (Marina's Tales #2) by Derrolyn Anderson















I just finished The Ghosts of Watt O'Hugh by Steven S. Drachman You can find my review here.











Next, I'll probably read Harbor by John Ajvide Lindqvist, which I received as an ARC.



7 comments:

usagi, said...

Ahhhh I've been waiting for the US version of "Harbor" to come out for a year or so! I'm a huge Lindqvist fan, so I can't wait to read it. <3 I hope you enjoy it!

Susan Oloier said...

I love the cover of Harbor! Already I am intrigued by it.

Unknown said...

Loved The Moon and The Tide cover.
I'm new follower too.

Psique @ Book Travels

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

These all have mysterious looking covers. Harbor really catches my eye. They all look good.

Bev Hankins said...

Very cool covers this week!

thanks for stopping by!

Susan @ The Book Bag said...

The cover of Harbor caught my eye and then I saw this on Goodreads ~~ 'a rival, indeed, to Stephen King.' LOVE SK - I am going to have to check this one out!

I'll be anxious to see what you think.

Louisa @ Words I Write Crazy said...

Love the covers of God's Eye and Harbor! Really nice! Happy reading!