Tuesday, July 26, 2011

WWW Wednesdays


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?





Currently, I'm reading The Passage by Justin Cronin













And Transfection by David Gaughran














I recently finished 1923: A Memoir by Harry Leslie Smith You can find my review here.















Next, I'll probably read Coffee at Little Angels by Nadine Rose Larter




8 comments:

Gwenyth Love said...

I'll be interested in seeing what you think of The Passage.

Here is my WWW.

Anonymous said...

1923 looks intriguing! Enjoyed your review of it.


BJ's WWW @ Dark Side of the Covers

CMash said...

They all look so interesting. Will look for your reviews to see if I should put them on my tbr list.

Frances said...

I am going to read 1923 after reading your review of it. It sounds fascinating!
Thanks for stopping by http://alaskanbookcafe.blogspot.com

Ann said...

Oh I love the cover of Coffee at Little Angels - so cute!

http://thebookgatherer.blogspot.com/2011/07/www-wednesdays_27.html

Shirley @ My Bookshelf said...

Good looking books! Coffee at Little Angels looks interesting and I find the cover of The Passage to be quite striking.

Robyn Johnson said...

You have an interesting list this week. I am looking forward to reading your review of Transfection. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Happy reading!

Lauren B said...

I've heard great things about the passage. Love to know what you think.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.