Wednesday, July 13, 2011

WWW Wednesdays


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?





I'm currently reading Signs and Wonders by Alex Adena













And Rapunzel's Daughters and Other Tales by Josie Brown, Rose Mambert, Bill Racicot (Editor)












I just finished The Torah Codes: With Essays by Doron Witztum, Jeffrey Satinover, MD, Rabbi Shefa Gold, Dr. Judith Plaskow, Dr. Zvi Bellin, and Tania Schweig You can find my review here.















Next I'll probably read The Passage by Justin Cronin




4 comments:

Gwenyth Love said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Rapunzel's Daughter looks interesting...and The Passage was pretty good. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Rapunzel's Daughter looks like an imaginative read! :) Thanks for dropping by my blog. Happy WWW!

Dark Side of the Covers

usagi, said...

The Passage is AMAZING. Seriously. It was one of my top ten for last year. You'll love it!

Louisa @ Words I Write Crazy said...

Those look amazing covers, and amazing books! Have a fun reading week!